Set of 6 Butterfly chairs designed by Arne Jacobsen for the Brazilian airline Varig in 1950. The frame of the chairs is made of painted iron and the seat is made of curved wood. The chairs are called Butterfly because of its curved line that appears to be two wings. The rosewood has wear and tear due to use and age, upon request the chairs can be restored for a fee. Under the seat we find the original Danimark brand.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.