Rare entrance set designed by Carlo De Carli and produced by Fiarm Scorzè in Italy in the 1960s. The set is composed of 1 coat rack with mirror, 1 armchair, 1 drawer for objects and 1 umbrella stand Lacquered clothes hooks in excellent condition. Armchair with chest of drawers and opening seat in very good condition. Mirror in good condition. Storage drawer in excellent condition. Complete with all its components as shown in the photo Material: Bent and lacquered plywood, Modular and divisible at will The lot as described does not have defects as shown in the picture in excellent condition despite its age.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.