Beautiful brown velvet sofa designed by Guglielmo Veronesi for the refined Isa Bergamo factory, made in the 1950s. The sofa has a bevelled and modern shape, the back is more pompous, the arms are also in velvet and continue the shape of the sinuous back. The armchair is supported by 4 brass legs, in perfect patina. If desired, there is the possibility of completing the set with matching armchairs.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.