Beautiful large bookcase in teak wood, designed and produced in Italy in the 50s about in perfect style Osvaldo Borsani. A unique feature of these bookcases is that the bookcase uprights are fixed from the floor to the ceiling. Large enclosed space and many useful shelves. Negotiable price you can send your purchase proposals. Attention the bookcase will be shipped disassembled assembly is not included in the delivery, we use couriers that leave the pallet on the street level. The height indicated is the maximum but you can lower the bookcase up to 260 cm by cutting the iron uprights without damaging the structure. MEASURES IN CM height adjustable from 307 to 311 cm x Width 94 cm x Depth 38 cm
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.