Beautiful vintage highboard sideboard by George Coslin. This highboard was produced in the 1960s in a distinctly Scandinavian style and is made of brown teak veneer. It has a compartment with two shelves closed by a door that opens compasswise to the left, five drawers with Coslin's characteristic handles. The cabinet is completed by a compartment with a shelf and a secret drawer closed by a door with a white laminate interior, which opens upwards. The sideboard is in excellent condition and has been treated with specific products to revitalise the wood. It shows slight signs of time and does not need any restoration. Due to its small size it could be placed in various corners of the house or in a study. Dimensions: H. cm 125 W. cm 105 D. cm 45
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.