This clamp lamp model 255 presents a radical design and is the first model of a series of lamps designed by Tito Agnoli in 1954 and produced by Oluce in the 1960s. It is characterised as a highly adjustable table lamp whose arms can be rotated up or down and left or right, the Cornalux bulb housing itself can be rotated left or right and raised up or down the arm. Very good condition, this original article has no defects, but may show slight traces of use, it is functional. Height 65 cm, height from clamp 55 cm.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.