Magnificent pair of Italian stools from the 1950s. The pair of stools has an original seat. The stools have clean geometric shapes that create a rigorous and defined line. The four support legs are made of a beautiful black wood with a cylindrical perforated shape that create a beautiful contrasting effect with the light colour of the seat. The seat is rectangular in shape and is completely upholstered in a beautiful and elegant beige brocade fabric. Being a true work of art in the world of mid-century design, the pair is ideal for any living room or bedroom, but of course high-end!
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.