Particular walnut dining table from the Deco period, circa 1940s. Design furniture that is light and elegant to the eye thanks to the grain of the briarwood placed prominently and the two legs curved outwards. The table can also be used as a desk thanks to its compact and linear dimensions. Polished with oil and shellac.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.