Extraordinary cascade chandelier in polychrome Murano glass designed and created in the 1980s in Venice by Mazzega. The polychrome Murano glass is reminiscent of stalactites in shape and is in excellent condition as is the chromed metal structure because the chandelier comes from an important lighting shop that is being discontinued; it was only used in this shop. Mazzega is a renowned Murano glass company, active during the mid-20th century and producing a variety of stunning glass chandeliers. This chandelier features a tiered and layered design where Murano glass elements are hung in a cascade, creating a dynamic and visually striking effect. The chandelier incorporates chrome structural elements, a popular choice during the mid-century period. This extraordinary appliance can be adapted to classic and modern furnishings.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.