Chest of drawers D154 design Carlo De Carli for Sormani, in white lacquered wood, brass finishes. Classic of Sormani design you can find information on Domus 410 (January 1964), p. d/190 Domus 425 (April 1965), and other magazines of the time. The upper part has real scratches and in some places around it there are some ruined points. For further photographs contact me.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.