For your consideration this elegant dining Room set in Art Déco style, designed by Vittorio Dassi in the 1950s, composed by dining Table with its Chairs (set of 8). The top-table has a glass back-treated with green colored paper and is supported by two big legs fixed on a basement made of precious marble of the Alps, both are decorated on their external sides with two panels with carved bas-reliefs. Instead, the 8 Chairs are upholstered with leatherette and are in good conditions of the period, as well as their springs and padding. Overall, all items are to be considered in very good conditions of the period as the images show, and all are ready to use. Items dimensions in cm: Table: 79 (H) x 206 (W) x 98 (D) single Chair: 93 (H) x 43 (W) x 50 (D) - seat height 50 cm
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.