Particular and rare 1950s/60s table clock in the shape of a sailing ship, standing on a black marble base, in gilded, copper-plated and burnished bronze, with crystal sails in a shade of green. The clock face, with a mirrored background, is in the shape of a rudder with two hands and four Roman numerals at the cardinal points; the beautifully crafted hull of the sailing ship has 24 portholes, an oar at the prow and an anchor at the stern. The condition of the sculpture is excellent, the marble is not cracked or chipped, nor are the crystals on the sails, the bronzes are not missing and retain their beautiful original patina. The clock is to be serviced as it is not in working order.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.