Outstanding Danish teak desk by H.P. Hansen for Randers designed in a form of a bullet and consisting of four solid wood dovetailed drawers accented by finely carved pulls. The primary drawer and storage compartment with unique, double side sliding curved drawer have locks to ensure privacy while the backside features a built-in bookcase. The desk is based on round tapered legs. Great original condition with minimal signs of use or age, additionally we have refreshed it with Danish oil. Key included. Ground clearance 29 cm.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.