P110 'Canada' lounge chair by Osvaldo Borsani produced for Tecno, in 1965. The armchair consists of two curved plywood sides connected by two moulded solid wood crosspieces. The original reupholstered cushions are fixed to the structure with large press studs. Slight signs of time at the base of the wooden frame, easy to restore.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.