Tuscan lacquered double body, end of XIX century, early XX century. The cabinet is composed of two bodies, the lower part is reminiscent of a nineteenth-century style console with turned columns. The front has two drawers. The upper part is composed of a showcase with a single door inside which we can see a particular division of the plans.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.