Ciprea armchairs by Tobia and Afra Scarpa for Cassina, 1970s, set of 3. Obviously original structure, only reupholstered in velvet. Bibliography: Gramigna G., Repertorio 1950-1980, Mondadori, Milan, 1985, p. 266 - Giampiero Bosoni, made in Cassina, Skira, Milan, 2008, p. 198.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.