Important and very rare sideboard created by Vittorio Dassi in the 1940s. The three double doors hide internally shelves on the sides and an illuminated Bar in the central compartment, externally all decorated with a spectacular marquetry ascribed to the execution of Piero del Grande. The cabinet is supported by rosewood legs resting on a marble base and the glass top is in black opaline. This sideboard is a real Italian masterpiece of the period, the wooden surfaces were polished recently, overall it's in very good conditions of the period with slight signs of wear consistent with age and gentle use. It's ready to use. It's illustrated in: Irene de Guttry and Maria Paola Maino, - Il mobile italiano degli anni Quaranta e Cinquanta (Editori Laterza 1992), p. 144.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.