Table designed by Enzo Mari for the Italian manufacturer Driade in the 1970s. The table is made of plywood, with a soft wood colour that highlights the beautiful grain. The legs are made entirely of wood, making the table stable and have round inserts under the top that give it a special and unique touch. The top of the table is made of white laminate, giving light and uniqueness to the product. In excellent condition, slight scratches due to age and use.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.