Murano glass vase by Tobia Scarpa for Venini, designed in 1960. The vase was made using the tecahniques of blown glass and murrina. The vase has a coral red colour which predominates over the transparent colour of the glass and its workmanship highlights different shades. The neck of the vase is narrow and widens at the top.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.