Bronze sculpture by Anatole J. Guillot, a French sculptor of the second half of the 19th century. The luminosity of the bronze enhances the sinuosity of the forms, creating a beautiful light and shade effect, visible above all between the small carvings in the statue; the result is a sculpture that appears very realistic and expressive. All these measures are aimed at giving the statue greater vitality while eliminating its rigidity. Signed at lower right.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.