Splendid set of 2 fabric armchairs designed by Luigi Caccia Dominioni for the prestigious Azucena Italia manufacture. The vintage armchairs are made of brown, fuchsia and purple striped fabric, which creates a very colorful geometric effect. The lines are very hard and geometric, wonderfully quirky. The frame is anodized aluminum, shiny silver, which connects to the spectacular and beautiful, hollowed-out square feet. The cushions also act as square armrests, very colorful. The armchairs come from the Roman house of Luigi Caccia Dominioni. The colored armchairs are ideal for decorating eccentric and colorful living rooms.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.