Beautiful vintage wooden console designed by Paolo Buffa in the 1950s, fine Italian craftsmanship. The console is made entirely of bleached walnut wood, very fine and elegant. The central body is supported by 2 wooden feet that expand diagonally, symmetrical, very strong and robust. They are adorned with a very beautiful decorative frieze, both in front and at the intersection of the feet with the floor. The top and the two side shelves are characterised by lighter wood strips, which give the furniture a touch of elegance. The central body is rectangular in shape and includes two large doors, decorated with a very beautiful and elegant grisaille technique, typical of Buffa. The two doors can be opened by a period brass key, in patina. The console is ideal for furnishing living rooms and important dining rooms.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.