4 Armchairs by Osvaldo Borsani for ABV, 1950s. The armchairs are the 5700 model and were first designed for the Caminada and Leuthold house. The simple, slender lines are striking in their modernity, which is close to what will be Borsani's achievements of the 1950s. The armchairs are made of cherry wood and have been restored in orange velvet with fabric edges.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.