D70 sofa convertible into a bed. Mobile metal frame, foam padding on rubber bands, blue fabric upholstery. Osvaldo Borsani for Tecno, 50s / 60s, cm. 81x187x56 (side plates missing) Bibl.: G. Gramigna and F. Irace, Osvaldo Borsani, 1992, pp. 252-256; G. Gramigna, Repertorio 1950-80, 1985, p. 80 The joint of the D70 sofa, whose design was born in 1953, represents one of Osvaldo Borsani's iconic objects and is the synthesis of his design vision in which the elegance of form meets industrial technology. In 1954 the piece of furniture was awarded the Gold Medal at the X Triennale.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.