Pair of armchairs designed in the 70s by the famous Alain Delon for the refined Maison Jansen manufacture. The original Alain Delon label is present. The two armchairs are characterized by sinuous lines and impressive dimensions on a smaller rigid base. They also have a large rounded armrest and thick cushions, one of which is in the shape of a shell. The back with rigid lines completes the playful design. The armchairs were upholstered with the original fabric, an elegant and beautiful red silk upholstery decorated with intertwined lines.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.