Map of the Air France 'Nova et Vetera' poster designed by Lucien Boucher Paris France 1939 Advertising poster designed by Lucien Boucher for the Air France company and published in Paris by Perceval in 1939, at the dawn of World War II. It is one of the very first maps in the world of the French airline, founded in October 1933, showing its air routes from its Paris hub to major locations around the world. The Paris-New York route, still under study in 1939 (it would be opened in 1946), is shown here with a dotted line. Framed with glass 96 x 60 cm (with frame) Condition: excellent, no defects
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.