Set consisting of six chairs designed by the great designer Kazuhide Takahama for the Gavina manufacture in the 1970s. The chairs were made with tubular steel for the frame, while a fine ocean blue cotton fabric was used for the seat and back. Kazuhide Takahama's chairs have a minimalist and essential style, extreme comfort of the frame. The chairs are in perfect condition and each chair is marked Made in Italy.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.