Danish teak queen size or double bed designed by Sigfred Omann for Olholm Møbelfabrik from the 1960s. The bed features an identical curved head- and footboard made out of teak veneer with sculptural and organically shaped legs in solid teak decorated with wicker detail on the side panels. It is a classic example of Danish mid-century modern design that will perfectly create a pleasant and warm bedroom. The frame can be easily assembled for convenient transport. Slats included. Excellent original vintage condition with minor traces of use, renewed additional coats of Danish oil. Some original stamps and serial number provided . Mattress not included, can be upon request. Mattress dimensions: W: 140/ D:190 cm.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.