Mid-century Italian terrazzo coffee table with octagonal top, dating from the 1970s. The top is rounded at the edge. The beautiful colours and shapes set in the black stone create a unique mosaic that is itself a work of art. The octagonal top rests on two open triangular bases that can be arranged in different positions. The bases can be in the centre or at the edges, but also next to each other, creating a square in the centre - the choice is yours! This vintage coffee table boasts a sense of presence that few can match. Its durable construction also means that this table can remain a part of your décor for years to come. This piece is presented in excellent vintage condition. Base dimensions: 35/24/24 cm.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.