Superb "T-69" dining table designed by Osvaldo Borsani and Eugenio Gerli for Tecno Italy in 1965, Its rosewood round top is set on four C-shaped chromed steel legs. The legs semicircle shapes together forms an interesting cross that has a biomorphic entity. In contrast to a shimmering metal brushed on the outside and black enameled on the inside. The round top shows well the grain of the rosewood and has a beautiful red-brown color. With original label.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.