A very rare desk from the Twenty Tube collection created in the 1970s by French designer Marc Berthier's successful collaboration with Roche & Bobois complete with all the original accessories including the chair. The collection was characterised by the use of steel tubes in pop colours, canvas and laminate. Marc Berthier has designed some of the most emblematic products of his generation and many of his works are exhibited in major museums including the MoMa in New York. He has received numerous major awards all over the world. The price includes the desk and chair. The desk top is in white laminate with black rubber edges and red ABS pen holder. The condition is excellent; there is a small streak in the storage cloth and a minor chipping, not visible, in one of the two blue ABS trays/drawers below the laminate worktop.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.