Manufactured in Italy in the 1950s by the Framar (Fratelli Marelli) company, this pair of lounge chairs is spectacular! With its lightweight teak wood frame, wing top and cantilever arms, these lounge chairs represent the best of elegant modern Italian design. Upholstered in fine bouclé, these lounge chairs are comfortable and beautiful at the same time. Perfect for a study, a fireplace, a reading corner or a living room, these armchairs simply ask you to sit down. These armchairs have been fully restored and upholstered, ready to furnish your home.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.