1960s bar cabinet, Made in Italy. This beautiful wet bar dates back to the 1960s. It was made of wood and mahogany effect laminate with black and gold edges. The internal container is covered in ivory-colored laminate. By opening the door at the same time, the sides of the bar cabinet open. Inside the side panels there are twelve (six per side) plastic cup holders, where glass glasses can be inserted. The furniture rests on conical legs in black tubular iron, with brass finishes and adjustable feet. By opening the front door using a system of steel cords (as per the attached photos), the side doors open automatically. The inside of the cabinet is equipped with light. The conditions are excellent, some slight signs of use due to age.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.