Pair of Maralunga leather armchairs, designed by Vico Magistretti for Cassina in the 70s, very comfortable, the backrest can be raised making them even more comfortable and enveloping. They are in more than good condition, one seat has 2 small cracks in the leather as documented in the photo. Height with backrest lowered 72 cm
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.