Elegant lines and solid mahogany structures for this set of six dining chairs designed by Vittorio Dassi in the 50s, upholstered with amazing faded rose velvets. The wood surfaces, as well the upholstery, springs and padding are in very good conditions of the period, with minor signs of wear and ready to use. Illustrated in: Irene de Guttry and Maria Paola Maino “Il mobile italiano degli anni Quaranta e Cinquanta” Editori Laterza, 1992, p.145
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.