Danish teak double-sided desk by Arne Vodder for Sibast Furniture, 1950s or 1960s. Scandinavian provenance. Features six drawers (key not present), storage compartments for objects, documents, books, on the opposite side. May show signs and wear due to time, may have undergone a previous restoration. Measures: 144 x 74,5 h 71,5 (leg compartment h 65 cm).
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.