Zeki Müren (1931-1996) was a famous Turkish singer famous for his bizarre costumes and his female makeup that made her a cultural icon in the 1960s and 1970s. Müren was also a versatile artist and a designer, who in the same years created drawings and patterns in neo-Baroque style, then transformed into carpets for his home on the Bosphorus. Subsequently produced on a commercial scale, the Müren carpets are the expression of a particular artistic taste, with geometries that recall precious stones, abstract shapes and psychedelic designs, with which he challenged the aesthetic standards of his time and his country.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.