The production of Polish rugs is little known and uncommon. These rugs are in the style of Northern European rugs, with a refined and sober workmanship in line with interior design trends. The loom work is flat, the excellent quality wool is soft and the design matches the sober style of 1970s furnishings. A special feature of our example is the brown texture that emerges in the areas that have suffered the most wear.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.