Unusual for its turquoise background, this carpet decorated with white and red motifs in "animalier" style, the fruit of the artistic imagination of the legendary Turkish artist Zeki Müren (Bursa 1931 -Smirne 1996). Active in sectors ranging from classical and contemporary music to poetry and acting, the artist specialized in decorative arts in Istanbul from 1950-1953. In the 1950s and 1960s, Zeki Müren created a series for his house on the Bosphorus. Of carpets, today objects sought after by collectors, an expression of his extravagant imagination, definitely against the tide with the Turkish world of those years. His rugs express joy and life, where color is the master in harmony with decorations linked to more artistic experiences.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.