Table lamp mod. 577 by Oscar Torlasco for Lumi, 1960s. Lacquered metal and brass structure. Glass lens. Square conical base in black lacquered brass, painted with wrinkle paint. Built-in transformer. Brass stem. Conical tubular brass lampshade, partially painted black. Glass optical lens. Small chrome-plated stem with black decorative round handle on top. Some parts in metal. Bakelite E14 lampholder. Lens to adjust intensity and illuminated area. Born in Rome, Italy in 1934, Oscar Torlasco designed many beautiful lamps. The most famous are the lamps he designed for Lumi. In 1959, Torlasco won the Italian design award, the "Compasso d'Oro". Good condition, consistent with age and use. Slight stain on brass. In working condition.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.