Italian chair designed by Gio Ponti and published in the Rima catalogue of Gastone Rinaldi's studio in the 1950s. The chair's frame is made of precious wood, while the seat and back are upholstered and covered in orange damask fabric with a lighter orange floral pattern. The special feature of the chair is its curved wooden armrest that fits perfectly into the seat. Its slightly curved legs are in line with the seat. Original fabric.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.