Steel vase or sculpture by Carlo Nason, circa 1969. The beautiful round lines of the glass complement the straighter edges of the stainless steel. A magnificent centrepiece or a stand-alone piece on a console or table. A great period piece. Created by A.V. Mazzega and found in literature: A.V. Mazzega 9, manufacturer's catalogue, ppg. 250-251. Unsigned.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.