Designed in 1954 by the french glassmaker and decorator Max Ingrand, this satin white blown glass lamp was initially called 1853 and then Fontana in homage to the manufacture. In fact, Max Ingrand was the Artistic Director of this company for over ten years. Object with an iconic and timeless design, this lamp is equipped with multiple switching, in fact both the base and the lampshade contain one or more light sources. Multiple lighting allows you to meet multiple lighting needs. The lamps have a lampshade and base in blown glass and a painted metal structure.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.