A pair of comfortable cockpit armchairs in a very original version. The sturdy frame is made of walnut wood, covered for the most part with fabric in two bright colours, magenta and cyan. The comfort of the armchairs is twofold, a comfortable, snug seat and the possibility to move them easily thanks to the handles placed on the outer side under the armrests. Italian production, early 1950s. Condition: very good. Measurements: l max 60, h 80 cm
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.