A beautiful Italian wooden stool made in the 1950s. The stool is finely worked in wood. The structure is supported by four wooden legs, which are massive and very distinctive, yet powerful and sturdy. There are planks at the sides that connect the legs, giving added stability. The seat features a large, very beautiful yellow ochre velvet cushion. The vintage wooden stool is ideal for furnishing important studies, but can also be used as a pouff.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.