Small writing Desk also named 'dattilo', very well designed by Vittorio Dassi in the 1950s, and usually accompanied by its largest executive desk (see last image). It has solid structure finished and supported by conic brass feet, and equipped with two drawers on right side. It’s in very good conditions of the period, with slight signs of wear consistent with age and gentle use, it has been restored recently and now ready to use.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.