Tema table by Vico Magistretti for B&B Italia, 1970s (1973). Black lacquered wood structure with diagonal inserts in natural spruce on the top. Bibliography: M. Cimbali, Un'industria per il design. La ricerca, i designers, l'immagine B&B Italia, Lybra, Milan 1984, p. 204. fig. 25. The style of Italian designer Vico Magistretti (1920-2006) is characterized by his simple elegance. In 1945 after graduating in architecture he designed a full-height bookcase that was exhibited at the RIMA exhibition at the Triennale in 1946. In the 1960s during the Italian economic boom he collaborated with the famous Cassina company, for which he designed sofas, chairs, tables and lamps. Over the years he collaborated with several furniture companies such as Knoll and Artemide.
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.