Conchiglia armchair, Herman Miller production based on a design by Charles & Ray Eames, 1960s. Orange fiberglass shell, circular die-cast aluminum base with telescoping axle that provides seat height adjustment. The total height and that of the seat from the ground are adjustable Sturdy, with no injuries or missing parts. Signed with "Miller" branding on the grommets holding the seat.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.