Armchair "LADY" 50 years Design attributed to MARCO ZANUSO masterpiece of made in Italy, Lady was awarded the Gold Medal at the IX Triennale di Milano in 1951. The armchair is of Italian manufacture, completely restored with new upholstery and interior, micro velvet fabric color COBALT BLUE, brass feet with the typical design of the 50's. Seat height 40 cm.
- pick up at the Seller's shop
- intOndo shipping with predefined shipping fees within Italy and quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- Paypal - direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.