Trolley BODY design JOE COLOMBO Years 70- 1° Production BIEFFEPLAST The trolley represents the revolutionary originality of Joe Colombo's thinking, it is associated with his ability to transform ideas into functional products. Many of these over time have become true icons of Italian design, such as the nomadic trolley Boby, a container on wheels to be used both at home and in the office. Body is a real sorting machine, thanks also to the trays of different heights and rotating on an axis placed on a corner. Drawers and compartments are made of injection-molded ABS, while the polypropylene wheels guarantee its characteristic mobility. PERFECT CONDITION Measurements: Height cm 94-Width cm 43-Depth cm 42
- pick up at Seller's shop (free)
- intOndo ground floor shipping with predefined shipping fees within continental Italy and Europe; quotation requests for the rest of the world
- Seller shipping (if available) arranged directly by the Seller with it’s own courier/vector.
This policy is not applied to pickups.
Please to find out more, read our Buyer's Guide.
- credit card
- direct bank transfers by Sofort
- traditional bank transfers.
We remind you that your purchases are submitted to items availability in the Seller's store: if the item is not available, you'll be notified and intOndo will immediately send you the money back.